Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on Steph Skardal Photography’s web site are provided “as is”. Steph Skardal Photography makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Steph Skardal Photography does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Steph Skardal Photography be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Steph Skardal Photography’s Internet site, even if Steph Skardal Photography or a Steph Skardal Photography authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Steph Skardal Photography’s web site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Steph Skardal Photography does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Steph Skardal Photography may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
Steph Skardal Photography has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Steph Skardal Photography of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Steph Skardal Photography’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information on the contact page, the purpose for which information is collected is identified.
- Personal information is collected with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified and for other compatible purposes, unless consent of the individual concerned is obtained.
- Steph Skardal Photography will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Steph Skardal Photography will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Personal information will be protected by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Steph Skardal Photography is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.