I made a Maggie Mae tunic. This isn’t my first! While I love the colorblocked look and outcome of the pattern, this is also the second time I’ve had problems with the pattern, so it’s not one I can recommend without having to do some kind of problem solving. I used this fantastic fox fabric paired with a coordinating quilting cotton I picked up from JoAnn’s.
Looking at the pattern pictures, I see that the fox print is actually supposed to be the larger amount in the bottom, but unfortunately the pattern specifies otherwise (or at the very least doesn’t specify very clearly). I also had some issues with the seams under the arm pits as I had to slightly modify the hem length to get everything together.
Toddler A will be wearing this for her upcoming birthday party (fox themed). I can’t wait!